The strategic directions set out broad goals for the Woomelang & District Bush Nursing Centre, in order to carry out our mission and align with the Victorian Government's Rural and Regional Health Plan (VRRHP) 2012-2022.
Our current Strategic Directions are due to expire in 2022. During 2018 there was consultation with members and the community, to develop a new Strategic Direction. In keeping with our policy of openness and promoting good communication, we include the Centre's Strategic Directions for 2018-2022. These Directions will guide the decisions and programs that the Centre works toward.
The plan has been developed with due consideration to the health priorities framework from the VRRHP and other more local and regional plans associated with the Grampians-Wimmera catchment.
WDBNC has a proud history of responding to community and social needs.
This Strategic Directions document has regular review and reflection built within it through the development and implementation of an annual Operation Plan, to ensure that we are responsive to emerging social trends and needs locally and nationally.
WDBNC looks forward to continuing to offer excellent, collaborative health services for the benefit of the local communities of Woomelang and District.
STRATEGIC DIRECTION 1:
Maintain and Strengthen Organisational Capability and Viability
GOAL: To maintain flexibility and respond dynamically to the changing environment.
Ensure partnerships to enable corporate and clinical good governance and risk management.
• Secure and retain appropriately qualified staff who are culturally sensitive to the needs of the Centre and community.
• Provide transparent and accountable financial management to ensure viability.
• Respond to opportunities for ‘Client Driven’ service growth and Centre viability.
• Maintain and enhance facilities and capital works.
STRATEGIC DIRECTION 2:
Responsive, Accessible, Timely and Flexible Health Care
GOAL: To achieve health services that reflects a holistic approach to health and wellbeing.
• Develop partnerships and services that are identified as areas of special need and growth within and by the community
• Strengthen client engagement and participation in health to address their health needs, literacy and promotion
• Create processes to ensure we are client driven
STRATEGIC DIRECTION 3:
Ensure Quality and Safety
GOAL: Providing The highest quality and safest care to clients and safe service environment for all
• Ensure adherence to all governance frameworks
• Ensure the orientation of new, and the ongoing education off all Staff, Board Members and Volunteers, including in quality and safety
• Identify opportunities for and participation in quality improvement
Created with Mobirise - Visit site